Middle School Religious Education Coordinator
St. Martin de Porres Catholic Church in Lake Charles is seeking applications for a Religious Education Coordinator, whose main duties include:
• planning, implementing, and evaluating the religious education for students in grades 5-8.
• training, overseeing, and supporting religious education volunteers.
• communicating with parents and fostering their involvement in their children’s religious education.
An applicant should:
• be a practicing Catholic who knows the Christian message and Catholic teachings.
• be a witness to the faith.
• be a participant in a Catholic faith community.
• be a person of prayer.
• have prior training and/or experience in working with students in grades 5-8.